RE: Ways of Seeing videos

Katherine McGivern (kmcgivern@bergen.cc.nj.us)
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:13:19 -0800 (PST)

Collette,

I finally did receive a reply from BBC Education and Training. "Ways
of Seeing" is available for 1280. pounds sterling plus 25 for shipping.
(total is US dollars $2055.12). It can only be purchased on VISA or
Mastercard. You can contact Roderick S. Carter, Overseas Distribution
Coordinator (rod.carter@bbc.co.uk)
We are probably going to purchase this even at its outrageous price
because 4 different faculty members have asked for it.

Kate

-----Original Message-----
From: Collette Ford [mailto:ccford@sun1.lib.uci.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 3:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Ways of Seeing videos

Hi, Kate,

I'd be interested too in knowing about any responses on obtaining "Ways of
Seeing." We need to replace our very old copies of this as it is used
regularly. We haven't received a reply from BBC Videos for Education and
Training, who somone on the list suggested we contact earlier this year.

Many thanks,

Collette

Collette C. Ford Email: ccford@uci.edu
Multimedia Resources Center Librarian Phone: 949.824.8929
Main Library Fax: 949.824.5740
University of California - Irvine
PO Box 19557
Irvine, CA 92623-9557