Re: Private Invitation - Join The Private Worldwide Offshore

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:27:34 -0800 (PST)

You're too hard on yourself Gary. You do a great job and this list is a
fantastic resource. It, that is all of the great people, have helped me
many times. I don't know where I'd be without you and all of them!

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside