Re: videos on ILL

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:00:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Karen,
We charge for anything that leaves the county a fee that generally covers
our circulation costs. If it is overdue, we charge a late fee that is
pretty steep and it seems to help. For those that drift back when they
feel like sending them, we are considering two guys, Guido and Bruno to
serve as our collectors. What do you think?
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD