RE: videos on ILL

Carol Dunn (dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:40:26 -0800 (PST)

We've been doing ILL for years. What gripes me is how few will lend back to
us.
So, please consider changing your policy! I'm always surprised at how many
of our
ILL's go to University Libraries.
Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Librarian, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419-422-1712
http://www.findlay.lib.oh.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Ridie W. Ghezzi [SMTP:Ridie.W.Ghezzi@Dartmouth.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 2:37 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: videos on ILL

With our new library building we will be incorporating and taking
responsibility for the video collection of the entire college. Up until
now, we have had a very small video collection (400 titles) in the library
and have had a policy of not circulating these titles through InterLibrary
Loan.

As we rethink all of our policies in light of our new Media Center, we are
trying to look again at the decision not to circulate videos through ILL.
We would be very interested to hear whether or not others lend their videos
through Interlibrary Loan and why or why not.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ridie Ghezzi
Baker Library
Dartmouth College