RE: locating closed-captioned videos

Tribby, Mike (Mike.Tribby@quality-books.com)
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:16:19 -0800 (PST)

I think all WGBH videos are close-captioned. All of their videos that we
carry are. The MARC record for a video should indicate that it is
closed-captioned, but that's not a very good way to go about shopping. In
any case, most vendors should know this basic fact about their videos.

Mike Tribby
Quality Books Inc.