Re: The First Signs of April

Linda Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:46:02 -0800 (PST)

We have The First Signs of April available for rent on videotape. It rents
for $10.00 plus $6.00 shipping and we accept purchase orders as well as
credit cards. You may phone, FAX, or e-mail your request. All pertinent
numbers are below my signature. If you wish to search our on-line catalog
that web address is http://www.lib.umt.edu/catalog1.htm. Thanks.
Linda

At 11:05 AM 3/20/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>I have a faculty member requesting several rental titles for next quarter.
>I've been able to locate them all, except one, "The First Signs of April:
>The Need for Early Stimulation". Does anyone know where we can rent this?
>Thanks for any help!
>
>Jim Glenn
>Manager, Media Library
>University of California, Riverside

Linda Harris
http://www.lib.umt.edu/dept/ims/index.htm
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
Social Science 126 E-mail rental orders to:
University of Montana imsmovie@selway.umt.edu
Missoula MT 59812-1574