Re: Physics program

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:05:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gail, I seem to remember a video interview with Stephen Hawking
(actually, I thought that I reviewed it, but I'm not at home to check my
files). However, an explanation of the concpets you describe don't come to
my memory. However, I think that 1 or a combination of programs in either
Annenberg/CPB series "The World of Chemisty -#6 The Atom or "the Mechanical
Universe and Beyond" - #6 Newton's Laws #44 Mass, Momentum, Energy #49 The
atom might discuss those concepts. - contact at (800) 532-7637
(www.learner.org).