Re: space for carrels

Jennifer Strickland (jstrickland@ithaca.edu)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:52:42 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_4tn7xpEIxacttasFT1oQXg)

Sorry, no answer here. Only more questions. We're also facing a move
this summer, to a reconfigured area. My main concern now is how to
handle storing our videos, laserdiscs, dvds and 16mm films safely. What
packing materials should we use to insure the plastic casings won't be
cracked or chipped. We may be using trailers to store everything,
including the 16mm, and it probably will be warm and humid inside
these. Any advice?

Jennifer Strickland
Multimedia Services
Ithaca College Library