Re: Searching for "Carry It On" - old PBS series

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:21:26 -0800 (PST)

If no-one answers you in the next 24 hours, I'll be happy to forward your
query to one or both of the listservs H-Film and H-Appalachian, both
listservs operated by H-Net (Humanities On-Line).

Harold Rennie