Re: day the universe changed

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:13:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear Lori,

The Day the Universe Changed series is distributed by sve/Churchill.
Their number is 1-800-624-1678. The episode you are looking for is called
"Printing Transforms Knowledge." ($79.95)

Films for the Humanities distributes the Race for the Double Helix,
although it is now called "Double Helix." ($149.00, item number BVL7453)

They also distributed the series "The Machine That Changed the World,"
although I do not see it listed on their website. They may have
discontinued it. You may want to call them and ask them about it. It was
produced originally by WGBH. Perhaps they now distribute it themselves?

Hope this help.

Philip Hallman