Re: media collection development and weeding

Ellen Reynolds (ereynolds@pls-net.org)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:02:59 -0800 (PST)

I also use Box Office for reviews of features and as a source for
information on foreign films. Each month, a chart summarizes review
ratings from film critics. For weeding, check THE CREW METHOD:Expanded
Guidelines for Collection Evaluation and Weeding for Small and
Medium-Sized Public Libraries. Available from the Texas State Library.
ALA has published Gwinnett County Public Library Weeding Guidelines,
which also includes media weeding.

--
Ellen J. Reynolds
Information Resources/Adult Services Coordinator