Re: Discovery Channel

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:56:28 -0800 (PST)

Yeah...PBS does this also. Here's my solution:

Get your institution to issue you a credit card.

Order the material and have it sent to your home address.

Add the stuff to your collection.

Screw em'! (it's no more unethical than what the distributor is doing to
the institution).

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000