Re: media collection development and weeding

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:10:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ellen,
Well, for sources of info. and reviews, I particularly like Booklist,
Library Journal, and Science Books and Films (AAAS Pub). For collection
building, Indiana University has a great web site. When it comes to
weeding...I must admit, it is right there with cleaning out the information
file.
Good luck!
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD