Re: Videos on the 10th Mountain Division

Chip Taylor (chipt@chiptaylor.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:41:54 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_0898_01BF89E4.220A1C60

See SPIRIT OF AMERICA SERIES: Mountaineers (cc)
Real-life mountaineers re-live the pioneer's glory days; also we learn =
about 10th Mountain Division; then handicapped skier Matt Feeney teaches =
skiers who never thought it possible. 30 min.

www.chiptaylor.com

see SERIES or TITLES - it's excellent -=20

Chip

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Derks <jderks@ald.lib.co.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thursday, March 09, 2000 4:28 PM
Subject: Videos on the 10th Mountain Division

Am looking to purchase videos on the Army's 10th Mountain Division who =
trained at Camp Hale in Colorado and fought in the mountains of Europe =
during World War II. I already have Fire on the Mountain and The 10th =
Mountain Division : Ridge Runners. Any other titles out there?=20
--=20
Jan Derks=20
AV Collection Development Librarian=20
Arapahoe Library District=20
Littleton,CO 80121=20
Phone: 303-220-7704 x239=20
Fax: 303-740-8283=20
E-mail: jderks@ald.lib.co.us=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0898_01BF89E4.220A1C60

See SPIRIT OF AMERICA = SERIES:=20 Mountaineers (cc)
Real-life mountaineers re-live the = pioneer's=20 glory days; also we learn about 10th Mountain Division; then handicapped = skier=20 Matt Feeney teaches skiers who never thought it possible. 30=20 min.