Re: Film/Media Databases on the Web

Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:55:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi. Media Review Digest is, indeed, available on the web...contact
Pierian Press...it's very cool. Pierian is currently working on software
which will allow quick linking to individual review citations from online
catalogs and web sites.

The Motion Picture Guide is still available (or at least part of it) via
TV Guide at http://www.tvguide.com/movies/

Don't think Magill's is available on the web...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000