Re: Possible Video Expo Booth?

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:20:17 -0800 (PST)

The actual convention is Saturday, July 8 - Tuesday, July 11.
The convention floor is open to guests from 9AM - 5PM Saturday through
Monday and from 9AM - 3PM on Tuesday.

Exhibit set up takes place on Thursday, July 6 and Friday, July 7 from 8AM -
4:30PM.

Tear down is Tuesday, July 11 from 3PM - 7PM and Wednesday, July 12 from 8AM
- 12PM.

If you need any additional information please feel free to contact me at
your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:05 AM 03/08/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Could someone out there please give me the exact dates of exibiting at ALA
>Chicago? I appreciate it.
>Bev Weisenberg

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: