Re: Killing us softly

Lori Stevens (Stevenlo@uvsc.edu)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
Are you guys good or what!!??? I did contact Cambridge, and spoke with Margaret who found the original email. She graciously gave me the run down on the titles and let me know part 3 is in editing. (If you would like to be notified when it is released phone the number Ben lists below) My order for the other two titles is on the way. All of my problems solved in less than 30 minutes. I haven't had such great customer service since I was in the Seattle Nordstom's last summer!

Thanks again!

Lori Stevens
Media Librarian
Utah Valley State College Library
800 W. University Parkway
Orem, Utah 84058
1.801.764.7421
stevenlo@uvsc.edu

Lori Stevens
Media Librarian
Utah Valley State College Library
800 W. University Parkway
Orem, Utah 84058
1.801.764.7421
stevenlo@uvsc.edu

>>> Ben Achtenberg <Ben@fanlight.com> 03/03/00 10:25AM >>>
Distributor is Cambridge Documentary Films. Contact Margaret Lazarus at
<cdf@shore.net> Other contact info below:

Cambridge Documentary Films
P.O. Box 390385 * Cambridge, MA 02139-0004 USA
Phone: (617) 484-3993 * Fax: (617) 484-0754
MAIL: cdf@shore.net * WWW: www.shore.net/~cdf

At 09:09 AM 3/3/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Wise Ones,
>
>Awhile ago there was a posting from a distributor (I thought) about
"Killing Us Softly" and "Still Killing Us Softly" (and maybe a new third
version) and a special discount price for ordering. I didn't save it
because at that time our copies were doing fine, now they are toast in the
middle of the sememster no less and I have faculty at my throat. Needless
to say, I have learned my lesson.

> Does anyone remember making this posting? Does this listserv have an
archive I could search?

>Also is "Still Killing Us Softly" a remake of the first title or is it an
additional title in a series like 7-Up 14-UP 21-Up and so on?

>Any help would be deeply appreciated!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian