Re: Killing us softly

Cambridge Documentary Films, Inc. (cdf@shore.net)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:28:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear Brigid Duffy,
Just to clarify, Cambridge Documentary Films produced, directed, shot and
edited "Killing Us Softly" and "Still Killing Us Softly" and distributes
them as well. Of course they are based on the excellent lectures of Jean
Kilbourne.
Pat O'Brien, Distribution Manager

At 12:03 PM 3/3/00 -0800, you wrote:
>You can also contact Jean Kilbourne, who made the videos, at
>http://www.jeankilbourne.com/ or e-mail to JKilbourne@aol.com. Discovered
>this after ordering the still-on-the-way "Killing Us Softly 3" from
>Insight Media.
>
>Brigid Duffy
>Audio Visual/ITV Center
>San Francisco State University
>San Francisco CA 94132-4200
>E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu
>
>On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Jennifer Strickland wrote:
>
>> An addendum to my earlier posting:
>>
>> I just finished speaking to Margaret at Cambridge Documentary Films.
Confusion cleared up. If you have any questions regarding this title, (the
Killing us softly series) I suggest you call her at (617) 484-3993.

>> --Jennifer Strickland
>> Multimedia Services
>> Ithaca College Library
>> 607-274-3476

Cambridge Documentary Films, Inc.
P.O. Box 390385 Cambridge, MA 02139-0004
ph (617)484-3993 fx (617)484-0754
www.shore.net/~cdf
cdf@shore.net