Re: Killing us softly

sdehut@linfield.edu
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:33:28 -0800 (PST)

These are from Cambridge Documentary Films. I had heard that a new version
would be out in 1999 or 2000 but have not heard anything else about it
recently -- the rumor may not even be true! We only own "Still Killing" so
I cannot compare it to the original film. However, I am anxiously
awaiting a new version, as the 1987 version is becoming very dated in terms
of styles, which detracts from the message of the video - I would imagine
using the 1976 version would only be more so.....

Sue DeHut