Re: Killing us softly

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:26:09 -0800 (PST)

Distributor is Cambridge Documentary Films. Contact Margaret Lazarus at
<cdf@shore.net> Other contact info below:

Cambridge Documentary Films
P.O. Box 390385 Cambridge, MA 02139-0004 USA
Phone: (617) 484-3993 Fax: (617) 484-0754
MAIL: cdf@shore.net WWW: www.shore.net/~cdf

At 09:09 AM 3/3/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Wise Ones,
>
>Awhile ago there was a posting from a distributor (I thought) about
"Killing Us Softly" and "Still Killing Us Softly" (and maybe a new third
version) and a special discount price for ordering. I didn't save it
because at that time our copies were doing fine, now they are toast in the
middle of the sememster no less and I have faculty at my throat. Needless
to say, I have learned my lesson.

> Does anyone remember making this posting? Does this listserv have an
archive I could search?

>Also is "Still Killing Us Softly" a remake of the first title or is it an
additional title in a series like 7-Up 14-UP 21-Up and so on?

>Any help would be deeply appreciated!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian