Re: Lucky Pictures?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:16:44 -0800 (PST)

"Understanding Race" was made by Lucky Pictures for The Learning Channel.
I don't know if it's available through The Learning Channel (or the
Discovery Channel Store) but we just bought a copy from Films for the
Humanities & Sciences ( http://www.films.com ) for $149. plus shipping.
Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center