Re: Film search "Fire"

Tami-Jo Eckley (eckleyt@mville.edu)
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:28:04 -0800 (PST)

Marilyn,
we recently just purchased this video and I am trying to find the information to let you know from whom. It was not that expensive if I recall correctly. Incidentally, we lent it out to the professor and department who shared it and who also requested the purchase and the appear to have lost it. The life of the media librarian continues...

From: Marilyn Huntley <mhuntley@hamilton.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:07:15 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to find out if there's a US distributor for the 1996 film, FIRE,
directed by Deepa Mehta and produced in Canada & India. I'm hoping to rent
it, either in 16mm or video format. Does anyone know whether this is
available? Thanks in advance for any clues you can give me.
Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

--
Tami-Jo Eckley