RE: college videotapes

ViewingRace (viewingrace@nvr.org)
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:31:28 -0800 (PST)

Tami --
You might also want to contact www.MediaRights.org -- it's a new
Ford-funded project to help nonprofits and educators in need of video
production assistance. They may be of some help to you.

Best,
Heather Lord
Web & Publications Manager
National Video Resources
73 Spring Street, Suite 606
New York, NY 10012
www.NVR.org , www.ViewingRace.org and www.rockmediafellows.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Tami-Jo Eckley [SMTP:eckleyt@mville.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 7:48 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: college videotapes

Has anyone had any experience in taping a college videotape such as an
admissions tape for prospective students? Actually, what has been handed
to me on my plate is the filming of a lecture/demonstration about sexual
harassment which will be used to give to faculty and staff at the college,
so it will be a little less of a "production" than an admissions tape but I
am curious about that as well. As far as the sexual harassment lecture
goes, I would like to do it as easily as possible without it looking like a
total piece of crap (pardon my french). Look forward to hearing
experiences and suggestions. Thanks.

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian