Re: Bulletin: Programming Opportunity

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:10:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sally, Yes, I'd like the Yankton Community Library, 515 Walnut St.,
Yankton, SD 57078 to be considered for such an opportunity. We serve a
rural population of about 21,000 but have a local Catholic liberal arts
college in our town (good for audience and for lecturers) as well as close
proximity to the University of South Dakota (23 mi. away) - again for
lecturers. Thanks. Jim Scholtz. Communities our size don't often receive
grants such as this. It would be a good opportunity to see if we could
make something exciting happen in adult programming. Sincerely - JIm Scholtz.