RE: Keyword: environmental justice

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:50:35 -0800 (PST)

Dear Nancy:

I don't know about TOXIC RACISM, but LAID TO WASTE is (or certainly was)
distributed by The Video Project, and TOAST is distributed by us.

We are also just about to release "DRUMBEAT FOR MOTHER EARTH: Persistent
Organic Pollutants Threatening Indigenous Peoples" co-produced by Indigenous
Environmental Network and Greenpeace. Also we have:

BORDERLINE CASES: Environmental Matters at the United States-Mexico Border
THE HUMAN RACE series
THE DECADE OF DESTRUCTION series
URANIUM
THE PRICE OF PROGRESS
SECRETS OF THE CHOCO
and many more.

All are described on our newly re-designed web site.

Best wishes,

John Hoskyns-Abrahall
John Hoskyns-Abrahall
Bullfrog Films