Re: Safety of DVDs in Public Library Stacks

Mary Dexter (mdexter@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:15:07 -0800 (PST)

A 3M representative told me that they are developing a small tattletape
"ring" that will go around the center hole of the DVD, but they don't
expect production of it till May. We are putting our first DVDs on the
shelves next week.
Mary Dexter
Arapahoe Library District
Littleton, CO