Re: Safety of DVDs in Public Library Stacks

Druda (edruda@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:50:31 -0800 (PST)

We are wrestling with the same problem here. Other local libraries with
DVD collections report HIGH theft rate :-( . We don't want to store
behind the desk (too tempting to staff, unfortunately.) I'm at a loss.

Ellen

Ellen Druda
Media Librarian
Half Hollow Hills