Re: I was on Mars

Tom Hyland (tom@frif.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:19:41 -0800 (PST)

If this is the same German language film I am thinking of (name of director
escapes me), it recently showed in NYC at Anthology Film Archives. They had
a retrospective of this director, including this film. It may be that the
Goethe Institute sponsored it and I'm fairly certain they would only show
this on 35mm. But I have to agree with Deg that it is not a waste of time
to check every avenue in sourcing a film. You either find out that the film
is available in 16mm, or it is not...simple. Good luck Myles.

Tom Hyland