Re: Sign language instruction videos

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:12:37 -0800 (PST)

--------------B9B38A53DE46203E34331FC1

The Beginning American Sign Language videocourse came very-highly
recommended by a former staff member who was fluent in sign language.
It's 15 volumes and is available from Sign Enhancers. We also have
Basic Sign Language, a 2-vol set.

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------B9B38A53DE46203E34331FC1 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> The Beginning American Sign Language videocourse came very-highly recommended by a former staff member who was fluent in sign language.  It's 15 volumes and is available from Sign Enhancers.  We also have Basic Sign Language, a 2-vol set.