RE: video allotments

Jeanne O'Grady (OGRADYJ@santacruzpl.org)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:32:19 -0800 (PST)

The Santa Cruz Public Library (11 branches) divides our video budget by
adult and juvenile. there is a selector for each of those division and then
another selector who buys children's Spanish videos. This is a much smaller
category.

`Jeanne O'Grady
Youth Services Outreach Librarian
Jvideo selector
SantaCruz Public Libraries
Santa Cruz, Ca
(831) 420-5652

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Engelberg [mailto:engel@hawaii.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 6:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: video allotments

Does anyone divide their video budget according to broad subject areas,
academic depts, or any other type of division? Or does everyone have just
a single video budget? Any comments on what works best? In the past I've
had just one video budget, but other librarians are questioning this
approach.

Linda Engelberg
Video Librarian
Wong Audiovisual Center