Re: video allotments

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:17:26 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_5219615==_.ALT

Linda,

We have a single budget, which gives me flexibility to support the ebb & flow
of the various disciplines as well as do general collection development. The
only funds that have specific guidelines are NEH funds.

Stephen

At 06:25 PM 2/9/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone divide their video budget according to broad subject areas,
>academic depts, or any other type of division? Or does everyone have just
>a single video budget? Any comments on what works best? In the past I've
>had just one video budget, but other librarians are questioning this
>approach.
>
>Linda Engelberg
>Video Librarian
>Wong Audiovisual Center
>Sinclair Library
>University of Hawaii
>Honolulu, HI 96822
>(808) 956-5414
>FAX (808) 956-5952
>engel@hawaii.edu

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (619) 534-7981
fax: (619) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM