Re: Possible Video Expo booth?

Kari Noren (kari@frif.com)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:11:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Brian: Thanks for the update. If you get your 6 or 7 vendors and can
let us know what the price would be to add an 8th we might be able to
consider it. We do not gain much revenuewise from ALA. It is primarily for
the contact with the VRT and vendor group that we have attended in the past,
so- we are low on budget for this one!

Thanks!

Kari Noren
First Run/Icarus Films

At 07:55 AM 2/10/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Bev,
>
>Hi. Thanks for the response. At this point we need about 6 or 7 more vendors
>but I'm still in the process of contacting people. I'll let you know what's
>happening by next Wednesday, at the latest.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Brian McCaskill
>Facets Video
>e-mail: brian@facets.org
>phone: 800-331-6197
>fax: 773-929-5437
>

>At 06:52 AM 02/09/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>>Dear Brian,
>>Please count us in and keep me posted.
>>Bev Weisenberg
>>Landmark Media.Inc

>***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
>***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
>CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
>FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
>1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
>CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
>SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
>RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
>GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
>FAX.....773-929-5437
>
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org
>
>EMAIL: