RE: Nickelodeon + Return of the Secaucus seven

Tatar, Becky (
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:59:47 -0800 (PST)

Gytha, is the one film you are looking for actually "The Return of the
Secaucus Seven?" This was put on the National Film Register in 1997, so I
have been looking for it, also. However, most of the sites I have checked -
Facets, Critic's Choice, Movies Unlimited, etc, either don't list it, or say
it is unavailable on video. I tried Nickleodeon on Movies Unlimited with
the same results. I don't know if this helps or not. Maybe some of the
distributers, or other librarians will have a better answer.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street