Re: Nickelodeon + Return of the Secaucus seven

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:16:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gytha,

I think that there might be a problem with your e-mail. We received 3 e-mail
messages from you on this and we did respond to all of them but they all
came back with "permanent fatal errors", so I sent you a fax instead, which
went through fine on our end but maybe, for some reason, it didn't reach you.

"Nickelodeon" and "Return of the Secaucus Seven" are not available on video.
We used to have "Return of the Secaucus Seven" available for rental but
after a while it became such a defective copy that it would no longer play
and so we took out of our rentals library.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:17 PM 02/09/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi there videolibbers,
>
>help! I still haven't had any replies to the following queries. Negative
>replies will be gratefully received. The academics will then believe me!
>
>Many thanks
>Gytha Wyatt
>
>I am also having trouble emailing the group, and I don't think you have
>received the following queries. Please forgive me, if this is a repeat email.
>Thanking you all,
>Gytha
>
>I am having great difficulty locating suppliers for these videos.
>
>Nickelodeon (Bogdanoviche, 1976)
>
>Return of the Secaucus / directed by John Sayles. 1980
>
>I have searched the databases of all the large video suppliers, without any
>luck. The academics assure me they are available! The academic requesting
>Nickelodeon wants a PAL version, but I am sure if I could locate a NTSC
>copy he wouldn't mind.
>
>If there is anyone that can assist me, please send the supplier/s fax no.
>or email address. I am located in New Zealand in the South Pacific,
>therefore 0800 numbers, etc. are not suitable, wrong time zones.
>
>Thanking you in advance.
>
>Gytha
>Gytha Wyatt
>Bibliographic Services Phone: +64 06 356 9099
>Massey University Library Fax: +64 (0)6 350 5605
>Private Bag 11-054 Email: G.A.Wyatt@massey.ac.nz
>Palmerston North
>New Zealand

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: