Re: Possible Video Expo booth?

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:55:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Bev,

Hi. Thanks for the response. At this point we need about 6 or 7 more vendors
but I'm still in the process of contacting people. I'll let you know what's
happening by next Wednesday, at the latest.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Facets Video
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 06:52 AM 02/09/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Brian,
>Please count us in and keep me posted.
>Bev Weisenberg
>Landmark Media.Inc

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: