Re: 16mm film rental catalogs

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:35:22 -0800 (PST)

Eric,
I don't know if it would be helpful to you, but Lane ESD (Education Service
Distrtic) took over the former Portland State University (Oregon) rental
library several years ago. We have a catalog that we can send you, which
in addition to lots of educational videos, has some foreign films and
videos that we rent. In all, we have about 8,000 titles. Most are also
listed on our online catalog.
If interested, email me back.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD