Re: Backstairs at the White House

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:25:42 -0800 (PST)

I would not read anything sinister into it. Networks made hundred's of
mini-series and the vast majority never get released on video. It is just as
likely that NBC does NOT own it as many were outside productions. Either way
only a tiny fraction of made for tv movies and series ever get put on video

Jessica Rosner
Kino