RE: Video Collection Development Policies

Copeland, Jonathan (JCopeland@mpls.lib.mn.us)
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:17:52 -0800 (PST)

I'm intrested in collection developement policies also if anyone
responds. Thanx!

-Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosalind Tedford [mailto:tedforrl@wfu.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 12:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Video Collection Development Policies

Please excuse me if this has been discussed recently on the list. I'm
new.

I am trying to find examples of collection development policies for
video collections in libraries or other institutions. We are beginning
the process of writing ours, but I always like to have examples to go by
if possible.

If you have one you could share with me, please respond to me offlist
and I will summarize for the list if there is interest.
tedforrl@wfu.edu.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could give!

Roz Tedford

--
Rosalind Tedford