RE: japanese-amer internment camps

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:40:06 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ms. Baer,
There are several sources for your request:
1) Japanese American National Museum in LA, Tel. no.
213-625-0414

2) NAATA Distribution in San Francisco has a few titles on the subject.
Please call them. Tel. no. 415-552-9550; website add.:www.naatanet.org.

3)The video entitled TOPAZ (58 min.), produced in 1987,
and distributed by University of Utah, IMS, Salt Lake City, UT 84112,
which is in our collection, includes historical footage
of the subject. I can't locate the current distributor of the video.
Good luck. Angie