Re: help with videos

Marilyn Weiner (hmweiner@erols.com)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:29:27 -0800 (PST)

We have a video , title is "Rivers of Destiny" (part of a three part series
called JOURNEY TO PLANET EARTH.) "Rivers of Destiny" travels to four major
river systems of the world to investigate the environmental problems facing
those whose very lives depend upon the health of the river.

The film visits the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Jordan and the Mekong. It
is available for a free 30-day preview and sells for $149. If you are
interested, please email me at Screenscope@compuserve.com.

Regards,

Marilyn Weiner
tel (202)364-0055