Re: Stereotypes of women in the histories of film and

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:17:33 -0800 (PST)

Good luck in dealing with TNT. I have not found Turner to be very good at
understanding how to market or even deal with media libraries. As for age
13 being the critical rite of passage...it seems right. Puts one right
with Ted's maturity level.
Frank Landrum