Re: Need classroom map flip charts

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:01:55 -0800 (PST)

Have you tried stores geared to teachers? In the Denver area we have Teacher's
Helper and Constructive Playthings - both of which have the type of material
you're seeking. Don't know if these are national stores. Also, you can place a
call to one of your local school districts to find out local teachers' supply
stores.
Jan Derks