Re: Stereotypes of women in the histories of film and television

Chris Lewis (clewis@american.edu)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:48:55 -0800 (PST)

Margaret And Gary,

Thanks for the reponses. The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful hits the
nail on the head. I think I'll take a stab at reaching Ted to ask for a
copy. In searching the web I saw that it was nominated for an emmy.

I went to the tnt.turner.com website to send an email request about the
program and you may be tickled to read that they require one to be at
least 13 years old before submitting a question. It's a new rite of
passage - on your 13th birthday you can write your first email to TNT.

Chris L