Re: America by Design / Guggenheim productions & WTTW ; (1986)

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:55:40 -0800 (PST)

Andrea: We own it and would ILL it to your prof. Which part(s)? Email
me off the list and we can make arrangements. I'm sending this to the
list in case some knows of a purchase source instead. -- Kris

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Andrea Slonosky wrote:

> They're coming in fast and furious now.
> A professor is looking for this title, which is probably out of print. (PBS
> gave up the rights in '98) My quest is now to find a library or other
> organization that might ILL the title, or rent it out to the prof. Any
> help is appreciated.
>
> Andrea Slonosky
> Media Librarian
> Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
> (718) 488-1311
> Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media and Film Studies
Main Library W101A, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.6281 | Fax: 812.855.1649 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu