Re: America by Design / Guggenheim productions & WTTW ; (1986)

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:52:22 -0800 (PST)

We have 4 volumes in this series: "The House", "The Workplace", "The Street" and
"Public Places". All 4 volumes are available for ILL and show "on shelf" at our
main library.
Jan Derks
Arapahoe Library District, Littleton, CO