RE: VHS on metal shelving?

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:45:08 -0800 (PST)

Could this be posted to the list? Our director has been thinking of
magnetic nametags, and I am very sorry to have to say that the problem of
proximity to videos never occurred to me. We often have patrons check out 5
or more videos at a crack, and holding that many could bring a video close
to the magnet, depending on where the nametag was worn. Or would the cases
we put the videos in block any effect?

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library