Re: Ranch Notorious

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:36:12 -0800 (PST)

Actually, Facets does carry "Rancho Notorious" in its rental library. You
may access this information at <www.facets.org> or by contacting our Rentals
Dept. at 800-532-2387, or by e-mail at <rentals@facets.org>.

If you have any questions regarding this information please feel free to
contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:40 AM 01/27/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>I should have kept checking. Laser Disc Division has it in stock.
><http://www.laserdiscdivision.com/> I sincerely hope you collect
>laserdiscs. I don't think this is available on VHS. Facets didn't even
>have it listed for rental. BTW, I found out that it was released on VHS
>and laserdisc by checking OCLC WorldCat. -- Kris
>
>On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Andrea Slonosky wrote:
>
>> A professor here would like to show this film in a class. We don't have
>> it, and a very quick search hasn't turned it up. Any leads?
>>
>> Andrea Slonosky
>> Media Librarian
>> Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
>> (718) 488-1311
>> Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu
>>

>Kristine R. Brancolini, Digital Library Program
>Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
>Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
>Phone: 812.855.6281 | Fax: 812.855.1649 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: