Re: Ranch Notorious

Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:40:39 -0800 (PST)

I should have kept checking. Laser Disc Division has it in stock.
<http://www.laserdiscdivision.com/> I sincerely hope you collect
laserdiscs. I don't think this is available on VHS. Facets didn't even
have it listed for rental. BTW, I found out that it was released on VHS
and laserdisc by checking OCLC WorldCat. -- Kris

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Andrea Slonosky wrote:

> A professor here would like to show this film in a class. We don't have
> it, and a very quick search hasn't turned it up. Any leads?
>
> Andrea Slonosky
> Media Librarian
> Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
> (718) 488-1311
> Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.6281 | Fax: 812.855.1649 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu