Re: Ranch Notorious

Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:32:52 -0800 (PST)

_Rancho Notorious_ been released on both VHS and laserdisc. I couldn't
find it from amazon.com, Facets, or Ken Crane's, but it was on the Image
Entertainment site <http://www.image-entertainment.com/> on laserdisc. It
was just released on LD in February 1999. It's on back order on the Laser
Visions Direct site <http://www.lvd.com/> Good luck... -- Kris

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Andrea Slonosky wrote:

> A professor here would like to show this film in a class. We don't have
> it, and a very quick search hasn't turned it up. Any leads?
>
> Andrea Slonosky
> Media Librarian
> Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus
> (718) 488-1311
> Andrea.Slonosky@liu.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media and Film Studies
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.6281 | Fax: 812.855.1649 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu