Re: VHS on metal shelving?

Frank Landrum (
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Hey Rick,
I don't know about measuring them, but I would imagine that more damage is
done by vcr's in schools than by what we store them on. We should probably
be doing moisture, humidity, temp checks as well, but I sure don't and most
of us have neither the time, equipment, or inclination. That will be 2
cents please.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD